Sunday, May 30, 2010















Alec's Graduation Party was at Morenos resturant in the city of orange, I finally figured out what to do for center pieces, well lest just say I've done better. Thanks to my good creative crafty friend Priscilla the hats that were hideous to begin with didn't turn out so bad after all, she came over and glittered them what a difference a little glitter can do. Thanks Priscilla!










It was really nice to see everyone! my familia from Redondo came, And my cuz prima, Linda and her family. We were missing Andrew my nephew that evening he was home recovering from being in the hospital for a week, he gave us all a scare but as my sister Rosana always says God is good and he truly is good.........










We danced laughed, drank and socialized all evening, it was a lot of fun,

No comments:

Post a Comment